Here’s a quick video detailing how to record Skype calls using PreSonus Studio One by Rusty Wilson
Here’s what you will need:
- PreSonus Studio One Professional 2.0 (Save up to 44% using my Affiliate link!)
- External Audio Interface – In the video I used a PreSonus FireStudio Mobile, which uses FireWire, but I recently began using a PreSonus AudioBox 44VSL, which has a USB interfce (Review Coming Soon).
- A decent quality inexpensive microphone with a windscreen and XLR cable.
- Two sets of Audio cables like this!
- A set of decent headphones. I recommend the PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones!
We appreciate your feedback. Please like and subscribe. Also share the video and this blog post, and help us build an audience. Thanks for watching and have a great day!*Disclosure: I will receive a commission if you purchase any of the products using the links listed here.